Easy To Follow Hair Care Solution for Your Busy Life
We know there are many different things you can do to take care of your hair. But it can be difficult to find the time to give your hair all the attention that it needs and deserves, particularly when you’ve got a busy schedule. Even so, you should still squeeze in some time for the basics just to maintain the general health of your hair. Quality haircare products can be a big help – here are some things to keep in mind!
1. Washing your hair regularly is important, but washing every day can actually cause hair damage (that’s a no from us). Avoid this by cleansing your hair with a gentle shampoo and conditioner MAX 3 times a week if you can! This can certainly make a noticeable difference in the health of your hair over time, so we say give it a go!
2. The best way of drying your hair is to let it air dry. But as it may not be possible to air dry when you’re rushing to work, it is recommended to use a worn-out t-shirt to dry your hair. Wrap it loosely around your hair and let the tee soak up the excess water. While they call it “towel drying”, hair specialists actually do not recommend using towels on wet hair (who thought). Rubbing a rough towel on your wet hair can damage your hair cuticles making your mane frizzy and fluffy, which isn’t going to do you any favours.
3. After the extra water is gone from your hair, it’s time to moisturize. Our Neon babes’ favorite Hair Shot Ampoule acts as a protein/vitamin shot for the hair and moisturises from the roots, keeping it shiny and full of life all day long. Here are a few benefits of using the amazing Hair Shot Ampoule
- Strengthens and protects damaged strands.
- Provides optimal levels of moisture to keep your hair looking healthy.
- Improves hair elasticity to reduce breakage.
4. The final step of this easy-to-follow hair care regime is to blow or air dry your wet hair, and style it as you wish. No matter how you style, your hair should remain nourished and in great condition throughout the day.
Now you have a basic step by step haircare plan to get you started, allowing you to keep your hair in good health without spending all your spare time on it – voila!