This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to improve your skin tone and well being. It is an ancient practice brushing the whole body with repetitive strokes using a dry natural bristle brush to remove dead skin cells while stimulating the blood flow and the lymph nodes to deliver nutrients to the skin and banish waste and toxins from the body.
Benefits of dry brushing using Hydrea brushes
• Exfoliates away dead surface cells for silky soft skin.
• Allows active skincare ingredients to penetrate the skin for more hydrated skin.
• Prevents in-growing hairs.
• Prepares the skin for treatments, tanning and can prolong suntans.
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
• Cleanses and unblocks pores, removes impurities for brighter and blemish free skin.
• Releases endorphins to reduce stress for a relaxed body and mind.
• Increases energy and helps sleep patterns.
• Tones muscle and tightens the skin.
• Stimulates the lymphatic system to drain toxins away safely from the fatty layers in the skin helping to prevent the build-up of cellulite and reduce puffiness.
• An efficient lymphatic system helps protect the immune system, improve digestion and reduces puffiness for improved wellbeing and increased energy.
• Stimulates blood circulation to increase oxygen and nutrients to deep skin layers and encourages cell renewal for healthier younger looking skin.
• Accelerates the body's healing process and slows down the aging process.
• Excellent as part of a detox programme as it helps flush away toxins.
Made off: Body brushes made from FSC® certified sustainable beechwood. All our brushes are of the highest quality using specially heat treated timber to prevent cracking and finished with double waxing so they are mould resistant and can easily be used in water, saunas and steam rooms